How to routinely maintain solar water heaters
In daily life, hot water bath is very important to everyone, and solar water heaters are currently the most widely used bathing appliances. How to properly use solar water heaters and carry out daily maintenance? We have summarized the following aspects for you and hope to help everyone.
1. When installing a solar water heater, the water pipe may be dusty or oily. When using it for the first time, the tap can be opened to remove debris.
2. The water stored in the solar water heater should be periodically discharged according to the local water quality. The drainage time can be selected when the collector is at a lower temperature in the morning.
3. The surface of the solar water heater shall be periodically wiped according to the amount of dust falling in the area. It can be cleaned by itself when it rains, and the surface of the water heater can be cleaned to obtain higher heat collection efficiency.
4. When hot water is not used for many days in a continuous sunny day, the hot water temperature is very high. When using a solar water heater, please open cold water first, then open hot water to avoid burns.
5. The outlet end of the faucet generally has a filter device. The scale and debris in the water pipe will gather on the net. It should be removed and cleaned regularly, which can increase the flow of water smoothly.
6. In winter, it is very common for the pipeline to be frozen. If it is found that the pipeline is frozen but the pipeline has not been cracked, the temperature will generally be cleared automatically after the temperature rises. You can also blow it with a hair dryer, or use a towel to wrap the water pipe, then slowly pour it with warm water. Do not use fire to bake, tap the pipe or boil it with boiling water, which will burst the pipe. Repeated freezing will easily cause the pipe to freeze and crack, so it is necessary to strengthen the pipe insulation measures.
7. Solar water heaters need to be cleaned, inspected and disinfected every two to three years. Users can also do some disinfection work by themselves. For example, you can buy some chlorine-containing disinfectant and pour it into the water inlet to let it soak. After a period of time, release it again, it can play a certain disinfection effect.
8. The solar water heater needs to clean the inside of the vacuum tube for an average of two to three years to prevent the scale inside the vacuum tube from affecting the heat absorption effect.
9. If the special instrument for solar water heater configuration needs to pay attention to lightning protection, do not take a bath and unplug the electric heating plug when thunder.
These are some of the relevant knowledge of the daily maintenance of solar water heaters. After you understand this knowledge, you can better use solar water heaters to make your water heaters better and last longer.